The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill (tool-only) combine’s speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry and concrete. The Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in. lbs. of MAX Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of max torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 and 0-1,900 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4 in. long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual LED lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- All metal gears for increased durability
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger not included)
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.