The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Autofeed Screwdriver (model XRF02Z, tool-only) delivers power and a high capacity range in a more compact size. The XRF02Z has an integrated autofeed design for less weight and more power and the extension handle makes it ideal for decking and sub-floor applications. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. The XRF02Z has a powerful Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 4,000 RPM, with a high capacity range of 1 in. to 2-1/8 in. for collated screws. The silent clutch design uses higher durability materials, increasing operation efficiency and decreasing driver noise. The rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing ensures smooth sliding action, while the screw guide prevents the screw strip from tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for storing and carrying.
- Includes: hook BFS450Z (281220-7), #2 Philips power bit 2-pack (B-10481), square power bit 1-pack (784645-9)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers superior fastening speed with 4,000 RPM for drywall and sub-floor applications
- High collated screw capacity range of 1 in. to 2-1/8 in.
- Screw guide prevents screw strip tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for easy storing
- Rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing provides smooth sliding action
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 16-3/4 in. L
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Integrated autofeed design makes the tool lighter and more compact
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.