Tackle hard to reach plumbing work with the Makita 1/2 in. Right Angle Drill (model DA4031). The drill can handle steel up to 1/2 in. Thick and wood up to 4-5/8 in. at difficult angles with its Sidewinder handle that rotates 90° left or right. The powerful 10 Amp motor offers precise variable speed control across 2 ranges, 0 – 1,200 RPM and 0 – 300 RPM. Additional features include an adjustable top handle and an ergonomic rubberized grip.
- Powerful 10 Amp motor for improved performance
- 2-speed (300 and 1,200 RPM) for increased drilling versatility
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if the bit binds (low speed only)
- Adjustable top handle with hex wrench storage
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Strong supporting side handles with hex wrench storage
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: drill chuck (193319-5), chuck key (763434-5), key holder (410102-8), hex wrench 6 (783204-6), side handle (273654-8)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.