The Makita 4 in. x 24 in. Belt Sander combines power and speed with ease-of-use features for superior performance. Ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors, the powerful 11 Amp motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load and allows fast material removal with a 4 in. wide belt and speed of 1640 ft. per minute. Featuring outstanding dust collection, this sander has a large front grip for comfortable use, an extra long cord for easy maneuverability and labyrinth construction for long-lasting durability.
- Low noise operation at 84 dB
- 4 in. wide belt with a speed of 1640 ft./minute for fast material removal
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large front grip is positioned for operator comfort
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Powerful 11-Amp motor for high production applications
- Cord is located on the upper portion of the handle for operator convenience
- Dust bag swivels 360 Degree for more convenient operation
- Double insulated
- Includes: sander, abrasive belt, 80-grit (742322-9) and dust bag (122562-9)
- 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.