The Makita 3 in. x 21 in. Belt Sander combines power and speed with ease-of-use features for superior performance. Ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors, the powerful 8.8 Amp motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, while the variable speed control allows you to match the speed to the application to get the results you demand. Featuring outstanding dust collection, this sander has a front grip design for comfortable use, an extra-long cord for easy maneuverability and is durably made for long-lasting and reliable performance.
- Powerful 8.8 Amp motor runs at a quiet 85 dB
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Front grip design for comfortable operation
- 3 in. W belt with a speed of 1440 ft./min. for fast material removal
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easy maneuverability
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Double insulated
- Includes: sander, abrasive belt, 80-grit (742308-3) and dust bag (122591-2)
- 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.