Lightweight and loaded with convenience features, the Makita 1/2 Sheet Finishing Sander is perfect for professional use or for DIY projects around your home. Featuring variable speed control, an efficient dust collection system and ergonomically designed grips, this tool is easy and comfortable to use and is durably made for long-lasting reliability. Providing little vibration and a powerful motor with whisper quiet operation, this sander also has a large cam-lock clamping lever for quick and easy abrasive paper changes for less downtime on the job.
- Uses commonly available 4-1/2 in. x 9-1/8 in. hook-and-loop or 4-1/2 in. x 11 in. 1/2 sheet abrasive paper
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Minimized vibration for less operator fatigue
- Large trigger switch for easier operation
- Variable speed control dial with 4000 to 10,000 OPM enables user to match the speed to the application
- Easily hooks up to a vacuum hose for more effective dust collection
- Ergonomically designed contoured grips offer multiple hand placements for easier use and control
- Large cam-lock clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Ideal for cabinet workers, boat builders or furniture makers
- Includes: sander, paper dust bag holder (193525-2), paper dust bag (193526-0) and abrasive paper 3120 (A-14093)
- 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.