Makita is a pioneer in brushless motor engineering, battery technology and miter saw innovation and has combined this expertise in the 18-Volt X2 LXT (36-Volt) Lithium-Ion Brushless 10 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XSL06 has an efficient BL Brushless Motor that delivers up to 4,400 RPM for fast and efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change technology to adjust cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance. The XSL06 has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall.The direct drive gearbox with soft start is a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, built-in laser that indicates the line-of-cut, and improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
- Powered by 2 LXT batteries, X2LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2×4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2×12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8 in. crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4 in. baseboard (vertical), and 12 in. crosscuts at 90°
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Miters 0-60 left and right; bevels 0-48 left and right
- Positive miter stops at: 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45, and 60 left or right
- Integrated 4-3/4 in. tall fence system for increased rigidity and more precise miter and bevel cuts
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise left-of-blade or right-of-blade cutting
- WST06 – compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for job site portability; weighs only 33.7 lbs.
- WST06 – large solid rubber wheels and side handle allow the stand with miter saw attached to be easily transported around the job site (miter saw not included)
- WST06 – tool-less adjustable miter saw bracket levers for easier installation/adjustment/removal of saw
- WST06 – material support extensions extend to 100-1/2 in. and support up to 500 lbs. for increased cutting efficiency
- WST06 – durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for efficient repetitive cuts
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.