The Makita 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Hypoid Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 Amp motor. In addition, it delivers 4500 RPM and has a hypoid gearing system for maximum output. It seamlessly balances weight, strength, power and user-friendliness for optimum cutting performance.
- Includes a hex wrench (783204-6) and 7-1/4 in. 24-teeth ultra-coated framing blade (A-94530-A)
- Features a large cutting capacity (2-3/8 in. at 90°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.2 lbs.) that is easily portable
- Built-in fan and sealed gear housing ensure 100% oil surface coating for less maintenance
- Blade wrench that is attached to the saw for quick and convenient blade changes
- Compressed winding technology keeps the overall size more compact, yet still delivers job site durability
- Rubber grip on handle offers a better fit and more control and comfort
- High-quality, heat-treated hypoid steel gears require less maintenance
- Reinforced 10 ft. power cord withstands job site abuse and lowers repair costs
- Premium 7-1/4 in. carbide-tipped framing blade cuts 50% faster and lasts two times longer
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Includes a premium 7-1/4 in. carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- Includes: hex wrench 6 (783204-6), 7-1/4 in. 24-teeth ultra-coated framing blade (A-94530-A)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.