Makita’s Reciprocating Saw is ideal for demolition work and demanding cutting applications. It delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. It’s even equipped with anti-vibration technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system. The result is faster, more efficient cutting and a more comfortable experience.
- Includes one 723054-A blade, one 723066-A blade and 1 metal tool case
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load
- Built-in clutch to reduce gear damage by disengaging gears if the blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Variable speed control dial to allow you to match the speed to the application
- Long 1-1/4 in. stroke for faster cutting
- Tool-less blade change and shoe adjustment
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Lightweight at only 10 lbs.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: 1 each blade (723054-A, 723066-A), metal tool case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.