The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion L.E.D. Flashlight (model DML802) delivers bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The high-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 160-Lumens. The fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery delivers up to 23 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge (when using the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately). The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. The 12-position aluminum pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 10-3/4 in. L and weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 18V LXT battery, sold separately). It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Up to 13 hours of continuous illumination with a 3.0Ah LXT battery (battery and charger not included)
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- LED and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 in. long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.