The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Xenon Flashlight (tool only) provides high illumination without the cord. It features a compact and ergonomic design for ease of use and a head which can be set in 4 positions for versatile use. This flashlight has a high illumination Xenon bulb that emits 4,500 Lux, with up to 4 hours of illumination on a single charge of 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (battery and charger sold separately). It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Xenon bulb for 4,500-lux brightness
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-1/8 in. long
- Runs up to 4 hours on a rechargeable 18-volt LXT lithium-ion battery (battery and charger sold separately)
- Includes shoulder strap and 2 bulbs
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- 3-year warranty on flashlight
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.