The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a 7.5 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor that is powerful enough for heavy, professional-grinding applications. With the AC/DC switch, you can use alternative power sources, as well as lock the tool on and off via the switch for continuous, comfortable operation during extended periods of time.
- Includes a 4-1/2 in. grinding wheel (741424-8-1), grinding wheel guard (125273-5), lock nut wrench, lock nut, side handle and inner flange
- Compact, lightweight design at only 4.5 lbs.
- Small diameter barrel grip at only 2-1/2 in. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction to seal and protect the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Protective zigzags varnish to seal the armature from dust and debris
- Extra-large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires that are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing that you can position every 90°
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 1-year warranty on tool
- Includes: 4-1/2 in. grinding wheel (741424-8-1), grinding wheel guard (125273-5), lock nut wrench, lock nut, side handle, inner flange
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.