Makita’s 4 in. x 24 in. Belt Sander (model 9404) combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9404 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander. Featuring a powerful 8.8 Amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, the sander is built with a variable speed control dial that allows you to match the speed (690-1440 ft./min.) to the application. One of the quietest sanders in its class at only 84 dB, it is engineered for cabinetry and woodworking, making it ideal for wood panels, furniture, closets and more.
- Includes sander; abrasive belt, 80-grit (742322-9); dust bag (122591-2)
- Powerful 8.8 Amp motor for fast material removal
- Low noise (84 dB) for operator comfort
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for flexible maneuverability
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Variable speed control dial (690-1440 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Dust bag helps maintain clean work environment
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Double insulated for added safety
- 1-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.