The Makita 5007MG 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor. The 5007MG seamlessly balances weight, power, durability and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market. A built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for more accurate and precise cuts. The 5007MG is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL and I-Joists, headers and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting. The 5007MG includes a Makita 7-1/4 In. Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The “M” shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10° bevel face to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner and longer lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance. This Promotion also comes with a bonus AN454 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer.
- 5007MG – Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- 5007MG – Make quick, 1-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- 5007MG – Large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in. at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- 5007MG – 2 built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- 5007MG – Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- 5007MG – Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- 5007MG – Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- 5007MG – Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- 5007MG – Includes a premium 7-1/4 in. carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- 5007MG – Includes: 24-teeth ultra-coated carbide-tipped blade (A-94530-A), hex wrench 6 (783204-6), rip fence, circular saws (164095-8), tool case (824772-1)
- AN454 – Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- AN454 – Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- AN454 – Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- AN454 – Easy, one-step open, adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- AN454 – “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
- AN454 – Built-in magnet ensures last nail is driven
- AN454 – Large carbide inserts on nose piece for long lasting performance
- AN454 – “Tool-less” shingle guide designed for easy adjustments and consistent shingle placement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.