Makita 10 in. Compound Miter Saw combines power, performance and ease of use for most common miter cuts. Perfect for a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing and more. The dynamically balanced, 15 Amp, direct-drive motor is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load. Soft start technology ensure smooth starts.
- Includes saw, 10 in., 40-tooth miter saw blade (A-93669), dust bag (122852-0), triangular rule (762001-3), vertical vise (122536-0), socket wrench 13 (782232-8)
- Powerful 15 Amp direct-drive motor for improved performance; 4600 RPM
- Miter cut capability: 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Dual-post compound pivoting arm
- Precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: 10 in. 40T miter saw blade (A-93669), dust bag (122852-0), triangular rule (762001-3), vertical vise (122536-0), socket wrench 13 (782232-8)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.