Makita created a new class in cordless with 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12-Volt handling with 18-Volt run time and compatibility with the worlds largest 18-Volt lithium-ion cordless tool system. The 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications. The XWT13ZB has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor BL engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. It has variable 2-speed with 0 RPM to 1,300 RPM/0 RPM to 2,400 RPM and 0 IPM to 2,000 IPM/0 IPM to 3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft./lbs. of Maximum Torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in LED lights and a convenient 1/2 in. square drive for quick socket changes. It features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT).
- BL brushless motor delivers 155 ft./lbs. of maximum torque
- Variable 2-speed (0 RPM to 1,300 RPM/0 RPM to 2,400 RPM and 0 IPM to 2,000 IPM/0 IPM to 3,600 IPM) provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-15/16 in.
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 1/2 in. square drive for quick socket changes
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer-life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star Symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.