The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw (model XBP02Z, tool-only) delivers cordless metal cutting power to the jobsite. The XBP02Z has a Makita built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight for a range of cutting applications in a variety of metal materials. Its part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. The Makita 18-Volt LXT battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita built motor delivers 1,250 SPM for efficient cutting
- Toboggan-style base frame enables user to quickly adjust height to match the application for smooth and consistent cutting
- Dual blade action cuts with a shearing effect for improved results
- Compact and ergonomic design at 13-7/8 in. long
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced user fatigue
- Non-electrolyzed nickel-plated blades engineered to resist staining and rusting
- Tool-less blade changing system for increased convenience
- Ergonomic rubberized soft grip engineered to absorb vibration for more comfortable operation
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and automatically stops motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery
- Left and right lock-off button is engineered to prevent instant start up
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year warranty on the tool
- Includes: port band blade, 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. 18 tpi, bi-metal (792556-A)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.