The Makita 12-Volt maximum CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (WT02Z) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening. With Makita 12-Volt maximum CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board LED charge level indicator. The 12-Volt maximum CXT 3/8 Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) and 103 ft./lbs. of Max Torque. Makita entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the WT02Z is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications. For longer run time, 12-Volt maximum CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12-Volt maximum CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12-Volt maximum CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Its part of the expanding 12-Volt maximum CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ultra-compact design at only 6-3/8 in. L and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8 in. square drive for quick socket changes
- Makita proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12-Volt slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Part of the expanding 12-Volt maximum CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12-Volt maximum pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.