Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita Self-Leveling Combination Cross-Line/Point Laser (SK103PZ) gives the user an all-in-1 solution that combines all possible laser measurement needs required within a 50 ft. distance range requirement. It provides all possible reference lines required in leveling, aligning, plumbing and squaring applications for maximum versatility. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK103PZ has a line visibility range up to 50 ft. and a point visibility range up to 100 ft. For added durability, the SK103PZ has recessed laser windows that are highly protected from fracture damage and drops and the full over-sized rubber over-mold provides increased protection. It is an ideal solution for aligning pipe runs or HVAC ducts, aligning electrical conduit runs and cabling trays, positioning and aligning steel track, installing T-bar grids for acoustic panels, installing doors/windows/floors, leveling counter tops and much more.
- Provides all possible reference lines required in leveling, aligning, plumbing and squaring applications for maximum versatility
- Line visibility range up to 50 ft. and point visibility range up to 100 ft. depending on ambient light in working environment
- Accuracy horizontal line (+/- 1/8 in. at 30 ft.); vertical line (+/- 1/16 in. at 30 ft.); points (+/- 1/8 in. at 30 ft.)
- Fast self-leveling time; stability is achieved in 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to +/- 4° of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Bright 635Nm class II laser for best-in-class visibility in moderate ambient light environment
- Laser line fan length spans well past 90° point position to provide 180° horizontal line and 120° vertical line for full reference line coverage in demanding applications
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications for increased versatility
- Pulse mode allows operation with laser receiver with detection achieve up to 200 ft.
- Pulse mode conserves and extends battery life for increased operation time in low light environments
- Delivers 8-10 hours of continuous run time operation
- 5 dedicated mode functions conserve power by allowing battery power usage only when needed to operate the necessary functions
- Recessed laser windows are highly protected from fracture damage in slot positions for increased durability
- Full oversized rubber over-mold for increased protection
- Pendulum lock offers added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Simplified 2 button user interface for ease of operation
- Integrated bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a 1/4 in. and 5/8 in. thread or to metal and wood objects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.