The Makita 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit (CT225SYX) is built for the pro-user who demands best-in-class Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving and fastening in a compact size. The CT225SYX includes an 18V LXT 1/2 in. driver-drill (XFD10Z) and Impact Driver (XDT11Z) for increased versatility. The driver-drill offers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-1900 RPM) and delivers up to 480 in./lbs. of MAXIMUM Force. The impact driver offers variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) and delivers 1,460 in./lbs. of MAXIMIUM Torque for fastening and driving applications. The kit also includes an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Charger, two 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries and Tool Bag. Its part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the Star Symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- 1/2 in. driver-drill with 2-speeds (0 RPM to 600 RPM and 0 RPM to 1,900 RPM) delivers up to 480 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- 1/2 in. driver-drill features a compact design at only 7-1/4 in. L and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact driver with variable speed (0 RPM to 2,900 RPM and 0 IPM to 3,500 IPM) delivers up to 1,460 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Impact driver features a compact design at only 5-3/8 in. L and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Driver-drill and impact driver feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 1.5 Ah battery BL1815N is compatible with 18-Volt LXT tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star Symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Includes: 18V LXT 1/4 in. Impact Driver (XDT11Z), 18V LXT 1/2 in. Driver-Drill (XFD10Z), Battery Charger (DC18SD), Tool Bag (831274-0)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.