The Makita 6-1/2 in. 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade. Max Efficiency accessories are engineered to deliver optimal run times and performance. With Max Efficiency, users get more cuts per charge over standard blades.
- Up to 90% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- 60 Tooth 5/8 in. arbor, carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
There are no reviews yet.