A plunge circular saw and guide rail is a more portable option over a table saw for smooth, accurate and splinter-free cuts in plywood and other large wood panels. Makita offers the 18-Volt X2 (36-Volt) LXT cordless plunge circular saw, and Makita has an expanding range of blades so you get the right accessory for the job. The 6-1/2 56-Teeth Carbide-Tipped Plunge Saw Blade (B-57342) is ideal for cutting wood, MDF and laminate materials. Key features include the thin-kerf design and fluorine coating to reduce pitch build-up and both features are engineered for less drag and up to 140% more cuts per battery charge over standard Makita corded plunge saw blades (B-07353). The blade also features high-grade carbide tips for durability, and laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration. Each blade is fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned from steel saw plates for true cuts.
- For cutting wood, MDF and laminate with Makita cordless 6-1/2 in. plunge circular saw
- Up to 140% more cuts per charge compared to our standard corded plunge saw blade (B-07353)
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Fluorine coating reduces pitch buildup for smoother cuts
- Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts