Ultra-thin cut-off wheels are the ideal accessory for a corded or cordless grinder. They are engineered for faster cutting and reduced material waste and when used with a cordless grinder they require less energy for improved battery life. With Zirconia Aluminum construction, Makita ultra-thin cut-off wheels are ideal for making cuts in ferrous metals including stainless steel, as well as steel pipes, channel and sheet.
- 0.032 in. thick for faster cutting and reduced material waste
- 60-grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- Zirconia aluminum construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Ultra thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet and channel
- Use with a 4-1/2 in. angle grinder
There are no reviews yet.