The Makita 39 in. Plunge Saw Guide Rail (199140-0), when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. for use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).
- For use with Makita plunge saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
- Plunge saw base connects directly to guide rail to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cuts
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Compatible with select Makita circular saws, jig saws and routers when used in conjunction with required guide rail adapter
- Optional guide rail connector kit (P-45777) and guide rail clamps (194385-5) available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.