The Makita 39 in. Plunge Saw Guide Rail (199140-0), when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. for use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).
- For use with Makita plunge saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
- Plunge saw base connects directly to guide rail to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cuts
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Compatible with select Makita circular saws, jig saws and routers when used in conjunction with required guide rail adapter
- Optional guide rail connector kit (P-45777) and guide rail clamps (194385-5) available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov