Remember when you had four different tools all in one nailer. Go from a brad nailer to a stapler to a flooring gun all with the WEN 4-in-1 18-Gauge Pneumatic Flooring Nailer and Stapler. Drive 18-Gauge brads anywhere from 5/8 to 2 in. in length or ¼ in. narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 in. in length. Attach the adjustable spring loaded flooring head to angle your fasteners at a 45° angle, making this the perfect companion for carpenters that need versatility on the job. With an operating pressure of 60 to 100 PSI and a 1/4 in. NPT air inlet, simply hook up your favorite air compressor and start nailing. The onboard depth adjustment wheel controls how deep the fastener shoots into your workpiece while the quick-release nose makes it easy to clear jams in the middle of a big job. Our lightweight design along with the rubber-backed grip prevents fatigue during long jobs. Combine that with the 100-nail capacity magazine for a nail gun that makes easy work out of crown molding, tongue and groove flooring, trim work and more. This package includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, two hex keys and oil. And, because it’s a WEN product, your 4-in-1 18-Gauge Flooring Nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you could take on the entire job with one single nailer. Remember when.
- Drive 18-Gauge brad nails anywhere from 5/8 to 2 in. in length
- Shoot ¼ in. narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 in. in length
- Removable spring loaded flooring shoe angles fasteners at 45°
- Features quick-release nose for easy jam clearing, an adjustable air exhaust and a 100-nail magazine capacity
- Includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, two hex keys, a removable non-mar tip for finishing applications, and oil
- Backed by a 2-year warranty