Fit and Finish: Precisely sized ends are chamfered to slide easily into fastener, reducing wear on the wrench and damage to fastener head. Rather than layers of plating, the steel surface of each wrench is directly treated with a black oxide finish. Since this finish can’t flake or chip off, it won’t damage your work or diminish the precise fit in fasteners over time. Reach and Leverage: The versatile long arm/short arm design of these L-shaped wrenches offers extended reach on one end and extra leverage on the other. Organized Storage: The hinged housing opens flat, making it easier to get wrenches in and out. Easy-to-read size markings allow for fast wrench selection.
- Precisely sized, chamfered, straight ends offer a snug fit and insert smoothly into fastener head, reducing wear
- Black oxide finish protects against corrosion without added plating that could chip off under high-stress contact
- Long arm/short arm design offers extended reach on one end and extra leverage on the other
- Color-coded housing for instant identification of size series
- Hinged housing opens flat, making it easier to get wrenches in and out
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 13-pc. long arm hex key wrenches: 3/64, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in.