RYOBI introduces the ONE+ HP 18V Brushless Cordless Compact 2-Tool Combo Kit with One-Handed Reciprocating Saw and Cut-Off Tool (Tools Only). This Recip Saw is our most compact reciprocating saw to date—just 13 in. in length to be exact. At 31% more compact and 24% lighter weight than the brushed version, this saw is ideal for cutting in tight spaces. The Compact Brushless Cut-Off Tool has a powerful brushless motor that produces up to 19,500 RPM. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, this ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Combo Kit includes a ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless One-Handed Recip Saw with a 6 in. wood cutting blade, a ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cut-Off Tool with a metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade, diamond tile blade, hex key, and operator’s manuals. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless Motor provides longer runtime, longer motor life, and more power
- One-Handed Reciprocating Saw: Compact 13 in. design and lightweight
- One-Handed Reciprocating Saw: Brushless motor delivers 0-3,000 SPMs
- One-Handed Reciprocating Saw: Quick release blade lever for easy blade changes
- Cut-Off Tool: Compact size at 8.5 in. and lightweight
- Cut-Off Tool: Provides up to 19,500 RPM
- Cut-Off Tool: 3 in. wheels to cut wood, metal, plastic, tile, pipe, wire shelving, drywall, cement board, etc.
- Perfect for any DIY or professional job
- Part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: (1) PSBRS01 ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cordless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw, blade, (1) PSBCS02 ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cut-off Tool, metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade, diamond tile blade, hex key, and operator’s manuals
- Battery and charger sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov