This Pentek 158643 3/8 in. #10 3G Slim Line clear filter housing with integrated mounting bracket and pressure relief is suitable for low flow rate applications that have space restrictions. The sump is made of clear styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) for on-site viewing of flow and cartridge condition, and the cap is made of reinforced blue polypropylene for strength and resistance to chemicals. The cap has 3/8in. female National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded input and output connections and a nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) O-ring to ensure a watertight seal. A pressure relief button on the inlet side of the cap releases pressure in the housing for changing filter cartridges. The housing can be used with a 10 in. x 2-1/2 in. sediment or carbon filter cartridge. This filter housing meets National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) standard 42 for quality assurance, and is for use in various applications, including residential drinking water filtration, food service, and humidifying systems, among others.
- Slim filter housing for low-flow applications with space restrictions
- Clear styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) for on-site viewing of flow and cartridge condition
- Holds a 10 in. x 2-1/2 in. sediment or carbon filter cartridge (sold separately)
- Pressure relief button for easier cartridge replacement
- Initial pressure drop of 2 psi at a flow rate of 5 GPM