NOVA 6025 Mini Step Chuck Accessory Jaw is an accessory for NOVA Chucks, designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA Chuck for specific projects and applications. Universally fits to any NOVA Chuck for maximum flexibility, saving money as duplicate accessories are not needed for different NOVA Chucks. The NOVA 6025 Mini Step Chuck Accessory Jaw has three step sizes providing optimum gripping of 3 base sizes with minimal crush damage to wood. The internal has a spigot grip for small unsupported or supported spindle work. With a special NOVA wood turning dovetail profile, designed specifically for maximum strength and holding in wood turning, without crushing the wood fibers. These jaws will hold in both the contraction and the expansion modes. Precisely machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability and long life. Comes with 4 jaw segments and instructions. Uses the standard fasteners that come with your NOVA Chuck. Designed by the innovators of the 4 Jaw Chuck for wood turning, Teknatool International – since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty, call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025. Some accessories such as larger jaws are only suitable for use on the larger NOVA Chucks, please check manual prior to use.
- 3 step sizes for optimum gripping of bases with minimal crush damage to wood
- Internal spigot grip for small unsupported or supported spindle work
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA chuck models – total system interchangeability
- All NOVA chuck accessory jaws are designed to hold in the expansion and contraction modes
- Special NOVA dovetail profile, designed to maximum strength and holding in wood turning, without crushing wood fibers