NOVA 6014 75 mm (3) Bowl Chuck Accessory Jaw Set is an accessory for NOVA Chucks, designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA Chuck for specific projects and applications. Universally fits to any NOVA Chuck for maximum flexibility, saving money as duplicate accessories are not needed for different NOVA Chucks. The NOVA 6014 75 mm (3 in.) Bowl Chuck Accessory Jaw Set has dovetail walls that are 3x the thickness of conventional jaw types for rugged work holding for larger/heavier bowl work. The screws go right through the wall section to add more securing force where it’s needed most. It has tremendous holding power for large bowls and also moderate hollow forms. The deep, smooth dovetail holds wood gently but very firmly. Designed for expanded dovetail and reverse dovetail holds, for gripping footed bowls. With a special NOVA wood turning dovetail profile, designed specifically for maximum strength and holding in wood turning, without crushing the wood fibers. These jaws will hold in both the contraction and the expansion modes. Precisely machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability and long life. Comes with 4 jaw segments and instructions. Uses the standard fasteners that come with your NOVA Chuck. Designed by the innovators of the 4 Jaw Chuck for wood turning, Teknatool International – since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty, call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- Dovetail walls are 3 x thickness of conventional jaw for rugged work holding great for larger and heavier bowls
- Screws go right through the wall section to add more securing force where it’s needed most
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA chuck models – total system interchangeability
- Holding power for large bowls and also moderate hollow forms
- Deep smooth walled dovetail holds wood gently but very firmly