Milwaukee Tool Corporation continues to expand their rotary hammer line with the introduction of the 1-9/16 in. Spline Rotary Hammer. The new Rotary Hammer delivers the durability users have come to expect from Milwaukee, with a 10.5 Amp motor and 5.5 ft. lbs. of impact energy for solid performance. The new 1-9/16 in. Spline Rotary Hammer features a 2-mode operation (rotary hammer/hammer only) for maximum versatility and a mechanical clutch to help protect the tool when the bit binds. These Rotary Hammers also feature Constant Power Technology (CPT ) to deliver consistent performance during tough applications for Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC Technicians, MRO Professionals, Mechanical and General Contractors. Milwaukee’s guarantee of maximum durability is backed by the Milwaukee Heavy-Duty 5-year tool/1-year service warranty.
- Powerful 10.5 Amp motor: delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Powerful hammer mechanism: delivers 5.5 ft. lbs. (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- CPT – Constant Power Technology: delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- Mechanical clutch: protects the tool when the bit binds up
- 2-mode operation: rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
- Keyless spline chuck lets you swap out bits on the fly