The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Combo Kit (XT440) provides three cordless solutions for drilling, driving and demolition. The XT440 includes a versatile Hammer Driver-Drill that delivers 480 in.lbs. of torque, an impact driver with 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque, and a recipro saw with a refined crank mechanism that delivers faster blade speed and longer stroke length for more efficient cutting. The kit also includes an 18V LXT® 4-position Flashlight with Xenon bulb, as well as two fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries, Rapid Optimum Charger, and tool bag. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0-600 and 0-1,900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of max torque; weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in. lbs. of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Recipro saw provides 0-2,800 SPM and features “tool less” blade change; weighs only 8.1 lbs. with battery
- 4-position flashlight with xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830 reaches full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Includes: 18V LXT Reciprocating Saw (XRJ04Z); 18V LXT 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH10Z); 18V 1/4 in. Impact Driver (XDT11Z); 18V LXT Xenon Flashlight (DML185); 18V LXT Rapid Optimum Battery Charger (DC18RC); 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.