Makita is a pioneer in brushless motor engineering, battery technology and miter saw innovation. This combined expertise resulted in the 18-Volt X2 LXT (36-Volt) Lithium-Ion Brushless 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Kit (XSL08PT), AWS and Laser. It’s powered by two 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries for 36-Volt power and performance, but without leaving the 18-Volt LXT platform. X2 LXT technology delivers increased power, speed and run time, without the hassles of a cord. Get up to 175 cuts per charge in 2 in. x 12 in. SPF lumber with two 5.0 Ah batteries. The efficient BL Brushless Motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer tool life and delivers up to 4,400 RPM for fast and smoother cutting. The XSL08PT also features Automatic Speed Change technology to adjust cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance. For improved efficiency, its equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System technology. AWS utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless communication between the tool and dust extractor (sold separately). When the trigger of the AWS-equipped XSL08PT is engaged, the AWS-equipped dust extractor powers-up. This Promotion also comes with a bonus AF506 2 in. Brad Nailer, 18 Gauge and AF601 16 Gauge, 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer.
- XSL08PT – Powered by 2 LXT batteries, X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- XSL08PT – Makita built electronically controlled BL brushless motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- XSL08PT – Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and optional dust extractor
- XSL08PT – AWS capable with auto-start wireless transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- XSL08PT – BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer-life
- XSL08PT – Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- XSL08PT – X2 LXT technology delivers up to 175 cuts per charge in 2 in. x 12 in. SPF lumber using two 5.0 Ah batteries
- XSL08PT – Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation, reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- XSL08PT – In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- XSL08PT – Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- AF506 – Powerful motor drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. into hard or soft wood applications
- AF506 – Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability, weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- AF506 – Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- AF506 – Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- AF601 – Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- AF601 – Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- AF601 – Tool-less depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- AF601 – Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.