The 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Drywall Screwdriver (model XSF03R) breaks new ground for drywall contractors. It’s powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. With the exclusive Push Drive Technology, the 18-Volt Drywall Screwdriver can be set on lock-on mode so the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment and also saves on battery power. It’s built for added durability with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. It is ideal for hanging sheetrock, metal framing, installing subfloors, backer board and decking applications. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- BL motor delivers 0 RPM to 4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push Drive technology – in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw depth
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8 in. L
- 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.