Makita’s 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw delivers faster cutting and demolition performance to the job site. The XRJ03Z has a high-torque motor with a 1-1/8 in. stroke that is engineered for a range of cutting and demolition tasks. The LXT lithium-ion battery (sold separately) makes this reciprocating saw perfect for remote use, where running a cord is not an option. It is part of Makita’s growing 18-Volt LXT cordless lineup, with 70+ tools powered by one 18-Volt lithium-ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes.
- Makita-built variable-speed motor delivers 0-2900 strokes per minute combined with a 1-1/8 in. stroke length to provide faster cutting
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Compact, ergonomic design at only 7.9 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT lithium-ion battery and rapid optimum charger produce 430% total lifetime work with 3X more cycles
- 3-year warranty on tool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov