It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion system, powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have fast charge times, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star Symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powered by 2 LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL brushless motor delivers 6,300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16 in. at 90; and 1-9/16 in. at 45)
- Bevel capability (-1 to 48) with positive stops at 22.5 and 45
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas
- Compact and ergonomic design at 13-5/8 in. L; weighs only 11.2 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- 1-7/16 in. dust exhaust port (1-1/2 in. OD) directs material away from the operator; allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B feature an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B) reach a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Optional guide rail system available for accurate straight cuts with minimal tear-out (guide rails sold separately)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.