The 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Grass Shear (model XMU04Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a compact and cordless solution for grass trimming and cutting. The XMU04Z has dual blade action and a wide 6-5/16 in. cutting width and delivers faster blade speed (2,500 strokes per minute/SPM) than the previous model. When using a fast-charging 18-Volt LXT 5.0 Ah battery (sold separately), users will get up to 200-minutes of run time on a single charge. It has 3-stage adjustment so the cutting height can be matched to the application. Additional features include a rubberized soft grip handle, tool-less blade changing, non-electrolyzed nickel plated blades to resist staining and rusting and a compact size at only 4.1 lbs. (with battery, sold separately).
- Makita-built motor delivers 2,500 SPM for efficient cutting
- Up to 200-minutes of run time with 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- 6-5/16 in. cutting width for optimum performance
- Dual blade action cuts with a shearing effect for improved results
- Easy to operate 3 stage cutting height adjustment 19/32 in. x 25/32 in. x 1 in.
- Tool-less blade changing system for increased convenience
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and automatically stops motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery
- Non-electrolyzed nickel-plated blades engineered to resist staining and rusting
- Left and right lock-off button for user convenience
- Ergonomic rubberized soft grip engineered to absorb vibration for more comfortable operation
- Compact and ergonomic design at 13-7/8 in. L
- Weighs only 4.1 lbs. with battery for reduced user fatigue (battery not included)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star Symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.