Do more with less. The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT15ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT tool will power the 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver. The XDT15ZB has an efficient brushless motor with 2-speed settings and dual LED lights illuminate the work area. The innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate screw cam-out and cross threading by driving at low speed until tightening begins and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16 in. and 2.6 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact fastening solution with superior comfort and handling. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. This promotional sku also includes the XRH06ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 11/16 In. Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, Tool Only, XRJ07ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Recipro Saw, Tool Only and comes with a bonus BL1850BDC2X 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery and Rapid Optimum Charger Starter Pack (5.0Ah).
- XDT15ZB – BL brushless motor delivers 1,240 in./lbs. of max torque in an ultra-compact design
- XDT15ZB – Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- XDT15ZB – Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM and 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- XDT15ZB – Assist mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate screw cam-out and cross threading by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- XDT15ZB – Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- XDT15ZB – Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16 in.
- XDT15ZB – Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- XDT15ZB – BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- XRH06ZB – 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 11/16 in. Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits (Tool Only)
- XRH06ZB – Sub-Compact; ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- XRH06ZB – Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and 0.88 ft./lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- XRH06ZB – Available dust extraction accessories provide dust management capability in drilling applications
- XRJ07ZB – 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Recipro Saw (Tool Only)
- XRJ07ZB – Makita-built brushless motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute combined with a 13/16 in. stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- XRJ07ZB – Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2 in. long
- BL1850BDC2X – 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Battery and Rapid Optimum Charger Starter Pack (5.0Ah)
- BL1850BDC2X – 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- BL1850BDC2X – Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.