Do more with less. The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT15R1B) is an ultra-compact fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT tool will power the 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver. The XDT15R1B has an efficient brushless motor with 2-speed settings and dual LED lights illuminate the work area. The innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16 in. and 2.6 lbs. (with battery) it is an ultra-compact fastening solution with superior comfort and handling. This bundle also comes with E-01351 and E-01046 ImpactXPS #2 Phillips 2 in. Power Bit, 15-pack.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16 in.
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM and 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- BL brushless motor delivers 1,240 in. lbs. of max torque in an ultra-compact design
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18-Volt compact LXT lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to the 1.5Ah battery BL1815
- E-01351 – Provides convenient pick-up and retention of fasteners
- E-01351 – Engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit holder to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications
- E-01046 – Precision machined tips, pulse torsion rings, an optimized torsion zone and unique steel, combine to deliver improved overall performance and bit life
- E-01046 – Lasts up to 90X longer than standard impact bits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.