Clean-ups just got easier with the Makita 18-Volt X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36-Volt) Cordless/Corded 2.1 Gallon Dry Vacuum. The XCV04Z (tool only) offers corded or cordless operation for maximum versatility and convenience. In cordless operation, the XCV04Z is powered by two 18-Volt LXT batteries for 36-Volt power and run-time, without leaving the 18-Volt LXT battery platform. Using two 18-Volt 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately), the XCV04Z delivers up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting, with 74 CFM and 36 in. water lift of suction. In corded operation, the vacuum delivers 74 CFM and 36 in. water lift. The 19.7 in. power cord combined with the anti-static hoses (1-1/2-Volt x 8 in. or 1 in. x 11 in., both included) provide extended range for efficient cleaning. The XCV04Z is engineered for efficient cleaning with a 3-stage filtration system consisting of a Pre-Filter Bag (captures larger dust particulates), Damper Filter (captures much smaller particulates) and Main Filter (captures micro particles). All three filter components are included. The XCV04Z is loaded with ease-of-use features. The over-size on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators are clearly visible and easily accessible on the front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
- Includes: straight pipe (192563-1), bending pipe (192562-3), corner nozzle (410306-2), hose complete 38-2.5 set (195434-1), powder filter h set (197166-6), poly dust bag set (195432-5), damper (423398-2), nozzle ass’y (122512-4), front cuff 22 (417765-1), front cuff 24 (424379-9), hose complete 28-3.5 set (195433-3), prefilter (195553-3)
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 127 CFM and 96 in. water lift of suction using corded power
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 CFM and 36 in. water lift of suction using two 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage filtration system captures large, small and micro dust particulates extending the life of the main filter
- Up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 30 minutes on high setting using two 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Utilizes precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting to produce a vacuum weight of only 21.8 lbs.
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels; 75 dBA using corded power and 64 dBA using battery power
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Equipped with 19.7 in. cord and two anti-static hoses (1-1/2 in. x 8 in. and 1 in. x 11-1/2 in.) for extended reach
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachments, batteries and cord rack
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion battery
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star symbol
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.