Makita has delivered a cordless and spark-free cutting solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Rebar Cutter (model XCS04ZK). The XCS04ZK has a cutting capacity of up to #5 (5/8 in.) rebar, with a cutting head that rotates a full 360°. Get 223 cuts of #5 rebar with one 18V LXT 5.0 Ah Battery (sold separately). It is an ideal solution for work away from a power source or in remote locations. Its part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Performs up to 233 cuts of #5 rebar with one 18V LXT 5.0 Ah battery (battery not included)
- Cutting capacity range of 1/8 in. to 5/8 in.
- Spark free cutting of rebar and steel rod
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Fast and effortless cutting speed of #5 rebar in 2.8-seconds
- Adjustable stopper holds the rebar at 90° to the cutting blade and assists with cutting stability
- Cutting head rotates 360° for different cutting positions
- Ergonomic pistol grip handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 15.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- On-board 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries with a Star Symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.