The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Angle Drill (model XAD02Z, tool only) delivers cordless drilling power into tough-to-reach spaces. The versatile XAD02Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of drilling and driving tasks, yet it weighs only 4.0 lbs. with a slim design and over 1 ft. of tool extension. The 3/8 in. keyless chuck provides fast and easy bit removal. It’s ideal for assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, and woodworking, electrical and any other job that requires a more compact drilling solution in close-quarters applications. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in. lbs. of maximum torque
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8 in. keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Compact 3-1/2 in. angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8 in. long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year warranty on tool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.