The Makita 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in Hex Impact Driver Kit delivers convenience and precision in an ultra-compact size. With 2-speed settings, variable speed (0-2,450 RPM and 0-3,000 IPM) and 220 in.lbs. of maximum torque, users have more control for a range of applications. The TD022DSE has a convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes, with an ergonomically-located forward/reverse switch for added convenience. It will operate in straight or pistol grip positions, weighs only 1.2 lbs. and has a soft-grip handle for added comfort. With the ultra-compact size it’s ideal for precision applications in tight spaces and can also be used as a hand-driven screwdriver to securely fasten screws to a proper torque.
- Makita-built motor delivers 220 in.lbs. of maximum torque in a compact design
- Variable speed (0-2,450 RPM and 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ergonomically located forward/reverse switch for convenient adjustment of rotational speed for precise screw driving
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area and flashes when it is time to recharge the battery
- Lock-off switch for user convenience
- Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Weighs only 1.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Can also be used as a hand-driven screwdriver to securely fasten screws to a proper torque
- Makita 7.2-Volt lithium-ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-1/8 in (straight) and 8-15/16 in (pistol)
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.