The Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router, model RP1800, delivers powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance. The RP1800 features 15-Amp power, ease-of-use features and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors and more. The RP1800 features a 15-Amp motor with a no-load speed of 22,000 RPM. It has a 0 in. – 2-3/4 in. plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into the work piece, with linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action. The RP1800 is engineered with oversized ball bearing construction – as well as a built-in fan with labyrinth construction to minimize dust from entering the tool – for longer tool life.
- Powerful 15-Amp motor delivers 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 0 in. – 2-3/4 in. plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Tool-less template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Built-in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Includes: extend depth adjustment knob (158980-5), 1/2 in. collet (763622-4), 1/4 in. collet (763803-0), wrench (781030-7)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.