The 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum (LC09Z, tool-only) combines power and run time in an ultra-compact size. The 12-Volt CXT platform gives users a more compact solution with more comfort and capacity. At only 14-1/8 in. L the vacuums compact design weighs only 3.7 lbs. to reduce operator fatigue. The LC09Z delivers up to 33-minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 2.0 Ah battery (BL1021B, sold separately), with strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning. This vacuum features 3 suction power modes, push button power selector and a bag-less 2-stage cloth filtration system for easier cleaning and quick debris disposal. For longer run time, 12-Volt MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Its part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Compact design at only 13-5/8 in. L
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Up to 33-minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B (battery not included)
- Makita built motor delivers 46 CFM for use on a wide range of materials
- 3-speed and off push buttons for operator convenience
- L.E.D. battery charge warning light on vacuum indicates when to recharge battery
- Optimum design for car interior cleaning
- Includes both vacuum and blower attachments
- Part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger not included
- Not compatible with 12-Volt MAX pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.