The Makita 3-1/4 in. Corded Planer delivers power and exceptional cutting capacity for a wide range of applications. Easy to use, this planer has a powerful 16,000 RPM, 7.5 Amp motor with a 2-blade cutter head for fast stock removal and planes up to 3-1/4 wide and 5/32 in. deep in a single pass. Ideal for professional construction, framing, window and door installation and fine woodworking, this tool is loaded with convenience features, including an ergonomically designed rubberized grip and a depth adjust knob for precise depth adjustment. Built-to-last with die-cast aluminum housing for durability, expect years of reliable use and performance.
- Planes up to 3-1/4 in. wide and 5/32 in. deep in a single pass
- 2-blade cutter head with 16,000 RPM delivers a smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Chip ejection can be directed to either side of the tool for convenience
- Depth adjust knob features an easy-to-read scale with click stops in 0.1 mm increments for precise depth adjustment
- Conveniently located lock-on/off button can be operated from either side of handle
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip and depth adjustment knob provide comfort and control
- Front base features three chamfering groove options; approximately 1.4 mm, 3 mm and 4 mm
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing supports planer drum for increased durability
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor weights only 7.3 lbs.
- Includes: blade gauge (123062-2), socket wrench 9 (782209-3), straight guide (122785-9), double edge blade set and TC (D-46246)
- 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.