The Makita 3-1/4 in. Corded Planer delivers power and exceptional cutting capacity for a wide range of applications. Easy to use, this planer has a powerful 16,000 RPM, 7.5 Amp motor with a 2-blade cutter head for fast stock removal and planes up to 3-1/4 wide and 5/32 in. deep in a single pass. Ideal for professional construction, framing, window and door installation and fine woodworking, this tool is loaded with convenience features, including an ergonomically designed rubberized grip and a depth adjust knob for precise depth adjustment. Built-to-last with die-cast aluminum housing for durability, expect years of reliable use and performance.
- Planes up to 3-1/4 in. wide and 5/32 in. deep in a single pass
- 2-blade cutter head with 16,000 RPM delivers a smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Chip ejection can be directed to either side of the tool for convenience
- Depth adjust knob features an easy-to-read scale with click stops in 0.1 mm increments for precise depth adjustment
- Conveniently located lock-on/off button can be operated from either side of handle
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip and depth adjustment knob provide comfort and control
- Front base features three chamfering groove options; approximately 1.4 mm, 3 mm and 4 mm
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing supports planer drum for increased durability
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor weights only 7.3 lbs.
- Includes: blade gauge (123062-2), socket wrench 9 (782209-3), straight guide (122785-9), double edge blade set and TC (D-46246)
- 1-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov