Makita’s Reciprocating Saw (model JR3051T) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3051T is powered by a 12 Amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The JR3051T has a long 1-3/16 in. stroke for faster cutting with 0 to 3,000 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed trigger to match the speed of the saw to the application. The JR3051T has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. The JR3051T weighs 7.3 lbs., with tool-less blade change. The JR3051T is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. It’s ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
- Powerful 12.0 Amp motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute
- Longer 1-3/16 in. stroke for faster cutting performance
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- Tool-less blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Well balanced design (only 7.3 lbs. and 17-5/8 in. L) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Double insulated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.