The Makita 3/4 in. Hammer Drill is powered by a 6.6 Amp motor that is engineered for the most demanding applications. The HP2050 features a torque-limiting clutch that disengages automatically if the bit binds and a positive-stop mode selector that helps prevent accidental mode disengagement. Additional features include less weight (only 5.6 lbs.) a large trigger switch and an ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort.
- Powerful 6.6 Amp motor for the most demanding applications
- Conveniently-located 2-mode switch allows for fast mode changes between rotation only and hammering with rotation
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 and 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Built-in clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Includes: side handle (153503-4), depth gauge (324219-0), chuck key (763430-3), tool case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.