Makita Magnetic Nutsetter is designed to drive 3/8 in. hex head nuts and self-tapping screws in a variety of applications. 3/8 in. hex shank for convenient use with high-torque impact drivers and driver-drills. Flat edges at the hex opening provides full contact with flanged hex head screws. The magnet allows for easy 1-handed operation.
- Provides convenient pick-up and retention of hex fasteners
- Lobular design drives along flats to reduce rounding of hex fasteners
- Flat edges at hex opening for full contact with flanged hex head screws
- Calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- Matte nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance
- Ideal for driving hex head nuts and self-tapping screws in a wide variety of applications
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
There are no reviews yet.