The Makita 18V LXT L.E.D. Flashlight/Spotlight (DML812) delivers bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The flashlight has 4 modes of operation: Spotlight, delivering 600 lumens, Floodlight, delivering 1000 lumens, Spot/Flood delivering 1250 Lumens, and Strobe. The fast-charging Makita 18V LXT Battery delivers up to 7-hours of continuous illumination in Spotlight mode (when using the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately). The 90° pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 4-mode operation: delivering 600 Lumens on spot, 1,000 Lumens on flood, 1,250 Lumens on spot/flood, and strobe mode
- Illuminates up to 700 yds. in spot and spot/flood mode
- Up to 7-hours of continuous illumination in spot mode with 5.0 Ah 18-Volt LXT battery (battery not included)
- 90º pivoting head for user convenience
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2 in. L
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.